[RTTY] Score Submissions Closed for Melee

MRBILL1953@aol.com MRBILL1953 at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 21:20:20 EST 2005

Greeting's:

We have CLOSED the score submissions for this year's TARA RTTY Melee. As of
tonight 31-DEC-2005 the scores are fixed as displayed on the TARA web site. I
ask ALL of you to please review these scores for any possible errors. Keep
in mind that we (TARA) operates this contest completely on the "Honor  System"
and it takes all of us to make sure nobody abuses this system. You may  review
all of the scores at:
_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_results.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_results.html)

The results were fantastic this year and I thank each of you. I'd also like
to have a photo from anyone that participated in the contest, that includes
the  SWL folks too! If you're one of the top three in any of the different
classes  please consider submitting a photo of you and that fine station of yours.
Those  in the MULTI-OP Class should try and get the whole team in the picture
for all  to see.

I personally want to wish all of you a very Happy New Year. Thank you for
your support!

73 de NY2U Bill Eddy