[RTTY] RTTY Contesting Lesson Learned in XE Contest

Dick Kriss, AA5VU aa5vu at arrl.net
Sun Feb 6 15:45:37 EST 2005

First, my apologies to all that received funny looking signal reports from
me in the XE contest.  Some dummy (me) had the USOS (Unshift On Space)
option in the cocoaModem RTTY configuration panel unchecked. Per W7AY's note
this was why many of you were seeing P's rather than zeros in my reports.

The USOS option has been checked (and saved) and will be double-checked
before that start of the CW WPX next week.

I learn something new in each RTTY contest.

73 de Dick, AA5VU