[RTTY] Unofficial "Claimed scores lists"

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Feb 7 10:27:08 EST 2005

Super, thanks Bruce!

--- Bruce Horn <bhorn at hornucopia.com> wrote:

Hi Jim,

At 08:35 PM 1/30/2005, you wrote:
>Bruce, I see his point about the words "All Claimed Scores".
>
>I don't what wording would make sense.

I've modified the title to "All 3830 Claimed Scores" and added the
following "legal" notice directly below the title line:

"NOTE: This list is NOT a list of submitted logs received by the contest
sponsor. It is based solely on the claimed scores posted to the 3830
reflector via the web forms available at the 3830 Score Web Page shown
below."

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us