[RTTY] A little LoTW gotcha

Gert E. Janssens k5ww at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 8 22:34:14 EST 2005

Maybe that's what happens if you don't provide your email address?

All of my certificates have been renewed already, most of them in September
of last year.

For every certificate that was going to expire I got an email reminder from
the LoTW system.

And they load in fine if you follow the book, no need to apply for a new
one.

G.