[RTTY] A little LoTW gotcha

John Desmond k0tg at comcast.net
Wed Feb 9 22:01:01 EST 2005

As someone else said, they sent out a reminder about a month before they
expire.  I got a couple at about the same time.  They send one out for
each certificate you have.

Best to keep you email address current in LOTW.  Or use your
callsign at arrl.net address, then when you change addresses you only need
to change where your arrl.net address points.

73 es CU this weekend!

John  K0TG