[RTTY] RTTY Growth

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at ispwest.com
Thu Feb 10 11:15:34 EST 2005

It is indeed good to see. I started RTTY contesting almost by accident
in the early '90s and nowdays it is almost all I do on the air, save for
chasing those elusive last 11 countries. I think the major contributor
to the growth is software, specifically WriteLog and MMTTY in the USA
and some other Windows programs elsewhere in the world. Let's hope it
continues on.

--
Bill, W6WRT