[RTTY] Tnx WX5L!

Barry w2up at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 13 08:52:26 EST 2005

I just wanted to publicly thank Randy, WX5L, for the Cluster spot for
VK0MT on 40 PSK this morning.  When I first saw it, I thought to
myself there's no way, because it's already 2 hours past sunrise
here.  But what the heck, might well take a listen...

Due to the amazing "pull it out of the mud" copying ability of PSK, I
heard him and he heard me (BTW, my first 1500W PSK QSO, hi).  One of
my last 6 on RTTY!

Thanks again, Randy, and thanks to you other guys calling for
standing by and giving him a chance to reply.  Quite a difference
from what happens on the other modes!
73,
Barry W2UP
Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: w2up at mindspring.com