[RTTY] Re: Had to QRT in CQ WPX RTTY Contest

Dick Kriss, AA5VU aa5vu at arrl.net
Sun Feb 13 20:42:13 EST 2005

Thanks to all that responded with notes about my lost QSOs.  I still don't
know what happen but I suspect operator error on my part.  I saved the file
several times; however, for reasons I don't understand the file was not
really being saved.  After the restart, I could only go back to the last
saved file that was missing 150 contacts.

Did anyone manage to log the 6O0DX in the WPX contest?

73 de Dick, AA5VU