[RTTY] (no subject)

w4gkm at juno.com w4gkm at juno.com
Sun Feb 13 21:11:33 EST 2005

                  CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: W4GKM
Operator(s): W4GKM
Station: W4GKM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

   80:  189   474
   40:  473  1590
   20:  554  1006
   15:  384   928
   10:   11    32
-----------------
Total: 1611  4030  Prefixes = 524  Total Score = 2,111,720

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Great contest and I was really suprised about the band conditions. Today (Sunday) seem to just get better and better.  This was my best every score in any contest and I am just elated to post this as if I were bringing home a good report card.  Well I am sure that there will be some really good scores come in as I have already seen Mike's (K4MGH), he always has a great one.  Well thanks to all that worked me and hope that I did not get anyone's frequency, if I did it was by accident. Thanks to the sponsor for having this contest.

Nick
W4GKM