[RTTY] K4GMH SOAB HP (WPX)

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Mon Feb 14 14:26:59 EST 2005

 "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au at bellsouth.net> wrote: "I'm just not sure how we can
go about fixing this problem."

About the only "fix" is to work them, even if they are a dupe? Personally, I
don't care to work dupes, and I just can't understand why, given the number
of chances to correct a miscopied call, that "worked B4" stations even call.
I suspect that there will be many "NIL" for W4KY and WA4KY, neither of
which, to the best of my knowledge were in WPX? I don't know if WW4KY was a
"highlighted" call, but I had to repeat it to at least 25% of the stations I
worked. I even resorted to a "DE" before each one, in my CQ message.

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW aka WW4KY