[RTTY] Unshifted Numbers

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Mon Feb 14 22:35:48 EST 2005

I think MMTTY has a better way to do this: Shift+click changes the entire
gibberish text so you can see just where the number lies. In the usual
situation, I have no clue where the actual exchange data is on the line, so
wouldn't know where to click to transfer with the writelog method.

Since I have two sound cards in my computers, I run a standalone copy of
MMTTY alongside WL so I can translate shifted text easily (and also for the
superior tuning display and waterfall).

You must be in Florida waiting out the Canadian winter.

Jerry W4UK