[RTTY] WPX Robot

George K3GP k3gp at arrl.net
Tue Feb 15 23:10:43 EST 2005

GARY ELLIOT wrote:

>Is there something wrong with the Robot ?  Can seem to get a answer that the log was accepted.  It does kick it back but no response.  Anyone else having a problem with the Robot ?
>
>73 Gary

It took five tries over 28 hours before I received a response from the
robot. At first, I thought it may be due to having sent the email in
HTML format (even though there was no body to the message - just an
attachment).

I then tried a sending a message in plain text, no body attachment. By
the time I finally got a response that the robot found a problem with my
log, I couldn't tell which of the five messages I had sent was being
replied to.

I corrected the error, sent the log again, and received a confirmation
just a few minutes later.

I guess you have to "keep running that play until you get it right!"  -
I was beginning to wonder if I was going to have more keyboard time
dedicated to submitting the log than I did playing in the contest!  ;)

333-3333,
George