[RTTY] The MMMM's !!

Kok Chen chen at mac.com
Wed Feb 16 20:08:11 EST 2005

On Feb 16, 2005, at 3:12 PM, Jerry Flanders wrote:
> Anyway, I was glad to see the spaces. I hate those TOO-QWE-QWE
> exchanges.

I think Jerry means TOOAQWEAQWE exchanges?

Well.... those who insists upon sending 599-001 (it does look prettier
:-) could at least send 599-<FIGS>001.

It is relatively easy for a contest program to detect a number that
follows a dash and always insert a FIGS shift in between. This would be
no slower than using spaces with USOS.  (Evil grin while contemplating
where to put that extra line of code...)

73
Chen, W7AY