[RTTY] WPX RTTY scoring my log.

m0zak m0zak at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 17 14:14:07 EST 2005

Hi,
       Made a token effort in the WPX contest and had more loads more
fun than I usually do in a contest. . . no 'bigger gun than I' tried to
muscle me from the qrg I occupied for what seemed hours but in reality
was no longer than about 90 minutes . . the rest of the time I was in
S&P mode having loads of fun . . .my thanks to all that replied to my CQ
calls and those that called me back when I called them. Incidently I
made only 140 q's.

Now to the main reason I write this mail . . . is there a program freely
available that will score my entry for me, I used a general logging
program, Logger32, for the contest and would like to know my score
before the official scores a published . .If I can not then so be it . . .

Also it made a very pleasant change to see print on my screen a few call
signs that appear here on the reflector on a regular basis . . relishing
the contest as much if not more than I . .

Thanks for an enjoyable contest.

Jim Steel
m0zak
(operated as 2e0ats)