[RTTY] DUAL MONITORS..

Jack West w7ld at olypen.com
Fri Feb 18 11:39:44 EST 2005

FIREBRICK SAID....
"I've used this approach. Stretching your desktop across two monitors is ok if they are the
same size and resolution.
But is clumsy if they are different."

I use two monitors.  The lower one is 17" and the upper one is 15".  The lower monitor
is in a high 1074 resolution.   The 15" monitor is in a standard 800x600 resolution.  Thus
when a window is slid from the lower monitor to the upper one, the lower resolution
causes the font to increase in size.   This is great because the upper monitor is at a
greater distance and harder to read.   My happy 2 cents.

73
de Jack / W7LD / "Lucky Dog"