[RTTY] Spratly Island - DXØK - 1S1A

Dave W7DPW w7dpw at comcast.net
Fri Feb 18 15:06:22 EST 2005

I received several replies to my inquiry and thanks to each and
everyone of you.

I was in VN from March 1966 till June 1973 working as a civilian
contractor for the Navy..

Following in some information sent to me by Don, ADØK, which seems to
be right on the money.

http://dayton.akorn.net/pipermail/sedxc/2002-April/000755.html

http://hamgallery.com/qsl/country/Spratly_Islands/1s1a.htm

Dave W7DPW