[RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 26, Issue 49

Charles Morrison cfmorris at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 19 13:02:11 EST 2005

Dang man, you're figuring out all the secrets!  Raises the bar yet again!
:)

After WPX, the second Pro3 is on order shortly!

Charlie
KI5XP

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:22:35 -0600
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au at bellsouth.net>
Subject: [RTTY] IC-756PROIII Twin Peak Filter Observations
To: <rtty at contesting.com>,	"'Writelog at Contesting. Com'"
	<writelog at contesting.com>,	"'Ray Novak'"
<RayNovak at IcomAmerica.com>

I am so impressed with the RTTY Twin Peak Filter in the PRO III, that I
decided to do some screenshots to show the results I've been getting.

http://rttycontesting.com/icom756proiii/icom_ic756proiii_tpf.htm

This is a short page showing different screenshots of the MMTTY RTTY display
on a weak RTTY signal using the TFP as compared to the standard 250 Hz RTTY
filter.

No where in the ARRL's review of the PRO III does it mention the Twin Peak
Filter.  To me, it's the best feature of the radio.

73, Don AA5AU