[RTTY] FYI - Multiple MMTTY copies with ONE soundcard

Don Inbody AD0K ad0k at inbody.net
Tue Feb 22 11:54:13 EST 2005

I use two sound cards with my machine.  I use one card for all normal
computer functions with the second strictly for WinWarbler (the program I
use that has MMTTY as the RTTY engine).

This has never been a problem once correctly set up and makes for a more
convenient operating environment.

73, Don/ADØK