[RTTY] Rascal

Courtney Judd K4WI k4wi at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 23 23:05:35 EST 2005

Mike and all, thanks for all the suggestions but still no workee! As an
experiment I switched ports with the rig... Rig now on COM 2 and Rascal on
COM 1 opposite of before. Rig control now works perfectly on COM 2 and
radio still  goes into transmit as SOON as I hook the cable to the Rascal
from the RTTY port on the back of the FT1000D so its not the serial ports.
With the cable unhooked at the Rascal end , I can select any mode and as
soon as I plug it in it keys the rig .. ssb, rtty, cw , fm, AM .. regardlous
of whether or not VOX is engaged or not. Any more ideas.. bald spot is
growing rapidly!!! Thanks Cort K4WI

Courtney Judd K4WI / NA4W
2300 County Road 61
Uniontown, Al. 36786