[RTTY] 1000mp mkv

Neal Campbell and Sarah Ferrell k3nc at arrl.net
Thu Feb 24 16:32:25 EST 2005

Noel,

I am sure someone has pointed you to rttycontesting.com and Don's diary
of pro 3 usage.

I am using a pro2 and its the best rtty rig I have used (started with
ts520,ts940,ft1000D,ic-775dsp and now the pro2.)

The dsp filters are really effective, I have not noticed the
overloading problem I suffered through with my 1000D. I have used a
1000MP and felt it was just okay. I did not see any difference from the
1000D and the display soon burned itself into my brain.

The rig I would like to hear from is Orion users, any out there who are
rtty contesters??

73 de Neal