Re: [RTTY] ÄRTTYÅ ORION Rtty experience ?

Neal Campbell and Sarah Ferrell k3nc at arrl.net
Fri Feb 25 23:21:30 EST 2005

That is the main part of the os, sometimes when programs blow up, the
process shown in the diagnostic info is the kernel.  Is there an error
message or does it just look like a bunch of registers and some hex
junk?

Re-installing 98 might be the best way to narrow down the problem but
let me know if there was any message with the diagnostic data before
you reload!

Will ask Bruce . I did not know Paul had one out at the farm or did
Bruce bring it?

I used MPs twice at ON4UNs and really didn't care for them, I couldn't
see any improvement over my 1000D and the front display hurt my eyes
after a few hours.

I am wiring the power cable for the 100w upgrade on the K2 tonight but
it the wall of stupidity telling me to stop. Not sure I will have it on
the air for the naqp but if its ready I might give it a shot. I haven't
attempted a ssb qso on it yet, cw has been all that I thought 15 watts
would do for. Although if I can get the afsk working, it should really
since on psk31.

GL in the naqp, I will be playing in and out some.

Neal