[RTTY] RTTY NAQP - WB0DUL SO LP

Dick Thompson wb0dul at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 27 03:15:17 EST 2005

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: WB0DUL
Operator: WB0DUL
Station: WB0DUL
Class: Single Op LP

Operating Time (Hrs): 8

Radio: Single

80:	 57	 30
40: 	 83	 37
20:	165	 42
15:	 13	  8
10:	  0	  0
_____________________
	318	117  Points: 37,206

Club: TCC
Team: Crank Shafts

Comments:
Like everybody else I didn't hear a single signal on 10, and I checked
several times.
I managed to get 8 outOf 10 hours in the contest.  I guess the secret to
high scores
is SO2R.  But I'm pleased With the results and my goal was to have fun.
I figured if
I had fun the points would Happen.  I spent a lot of time just calling
CQ NAQP instead
of S & P,  I had some pretty Good runs.  I worked a couple Dupes because
I figured
I wanted to be in their log.  I'll Let the contest robot figure that out

(or whoever/whatever does that).

DX was few and far between at this QTH.  I did work a ZF2, KP4, XE1 &
had a JK1 call me on
15 meters, but I just couldn't get him solid enough to get him in the
log.  Several other
Stations had the same problem.  So, they were there, but not real
strong.  Oh how I wish
I had my old TH6DXX.  Our neighbors to the north (Canada) were out in
force.  I missed 3
Of the Provinces, but the others were well represented.

All in all it was a fun contest and I look forward to the next one.
Thanks to all who
Gave me a contact and were patient when I had to ask for a repeat.