[RTTY] NAQP RTTY TU

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Sun Feb 27 13:28:10 EST 2005

To everyone who played with us my thanks for being on a TCG Team in NAQP
RTTY.    Now that the contest is over there are several thing you should
do.

First relax for a day, unwind and think about what you will do different
(if anything) for the next NAQP RTTY in July.

Second, visit http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/ and posted your score.
 You will notice after you select NAQP RTTY on the next page there is a
drop down box where you can select your team.  The 3830 list moderator
compiles the scores including team scores, which means I don't have to do
that;-)

Third, please visit http://www.ncjweb.com/contests.php and use which ever
option you decide to submit your log (Cabrilo File) to NCJ.  The
preferred option now is to click on the Upload Log link, past you Cabrilo
file into it and submit.  But, I believe more tradition options like
email are available.

Last, take time to depending on your situation hug the kids, kiss your
lady, pet the dog, or whatever to thank them for your time away from them
and for letting you play in NAQP RTTY

73 Larry L (Lar)

W0ETC in IA