[RTTY] Fw: NAQP RTTY K3MM Single Op HP

Tyler Stewart k3mm at comcast.net
Mon Feb 28 00:14:26 EST 2005

I think 10 meters was a big disappointment for most...I think I only
completed 2 passes, and they were fairly local.

As usual from the right coast, we are playing catchup to the band
propagation for the first few  hours and the rate pretty much sucks.  Since
there is no 160, I figured I may as well just operate the first 10 hours
straight and that seemed to work OK.  I might have been able to eek out a
few more points by saving a 1/2 hour to spread out in the end, but I think
it would have been close to a wash.

Best DX was VK6HD on 40 and 20...also R1ANF.

Sure was fun!

Ty K3MM