[RTTY] [WriteLog] Occasional ptt dropout in mmtty/writelog

Don Cassel ve3xd at rogers.com
Mon Feb 28 14:03:09 EST 2005

No solution here but I want to confirm that this happens to me also and on
two separate rigs and computers so it seems to rule out hardware. Strangely
this almost only happens for my CQ message and very rarely on other
messages. I use F5 for CQ in Rtty but changing the key didn't help. I can
sometimes go for hours without it happening then it will happen several
times within a few minutes. No pattern at all that I can see.

Don VE3XD