[RTTY] Re: tppatch

Jay ws7i at ewarg.org
Sun Jan 2 11:01:01 EST 2005

Yep. It is suppose to. It actually fixes the CRT problem which is what is
wrong with Ray's program. I haven't actually tried it in many years but it
worked a long time ago just fine. That is the correct version.

Perhaps it is another problem in Ray's program that I am unaware of these
days.

The tppatch I still use a lot with many old legacy programs at the office
that a former programmer left us with no source code with.

Jay

At 09:59 AM 1/2/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi.  Is this supposed to run against the RTTY.EXE?  If so, id doesn't
work.  I tried it (tppatch rtty.exe) and used babelfish to translate the
returned message.  It says that RTTY.EXE can't be patched.

>Are there different versions of tppatch?  The one I've got is 5,840 bytes
and returns "v1" if invoked without a file argument.