[RTTY] slow program for wf1b de HB9AWS

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Sun Jan 2 14:20:06 EST 2005

As I recall, WF1B is a DOS program. If you are upgrading to XP from an
earlier Operating System, this may be the problem - XP does not have the
same support for DOS programs that earlier Windows versions had. That is
why on my radio computers, I continue to use Win98se - it has excellent
support for DOS mode programs.

This has nothing to do with computer speed.

Jerry W4UK