[RTTY] Re: Continuous blanks

ws7i ws7i at ewarg.org
Wed Jan 5 13:53:52 EST 2005

Heh heh, har har. That is funny. I once ran the entire K1MAN in a RTTY contest. I "assummed" net control and had them check in with there name and state I think, something like that.  Made a bunch of extra QSO's. When they ran out of checkings, I closed the net. Of course that was when K1MAN was not yet into the full broadcasting ....

Ah contests used to be so slow...and look for me tonight on 1999.0 RTTY at .10 watts and we will see if your antennas are any good.  Ah 160 such a power RTTY contest band. Didn't we get rid of this a long time ago from contests?

Good to keep it gone, IMHO.

ws7i at ewarg.org

From: W0YR at aol.com
Date:  Wed, 5 Jan 2005 13:48:25 EST

I believe that's K1MAN on back scatter.  He's getting ready to provide "ham
news" and details on how to get the K1MAN Visa Card on RTTY.

Can't wait!

73

W0YR