[RTTY] RTTY Roundup Practice Thu and Fri

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 6 10:51:28 EST 2005

Looks like I spoke too soon in my last post.

I think I used "CQ CQ NCCC" last time.  But this time I'm going to go ahead and
use my regularly scheduled buffers.  So I'm going to use "CQ CQ RU".

Come on everyone, get involved in practice tonight and tomorrow night if
possible.  CU THERE!!!

73, Don AA5AU