[RTTY] ARRL RTTY Roundup - Maybe

Bob Ruvolo ki6dy at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 4 19:07:17 EST 2005

I have not been very active since CQWW and was hoping to put in a major effort this weekend. However, Wichita is presently being hammered by a major ice storm with more ice due tonite and snow on top of it tomorrow. I have already lost one leg of the 80 M inverted Vee and all of the elements tips on my beams are pointed towards the ground. The weather is supposed to continue until about Friday when it might be warm enough for a thaw. If the beams survive, this weekend might be a possiblity as I should be able to fix the 80 M antenna. But there also is alot a clean-up to do around the yard with several downed trees.

If I don't make it, good luck to all.

73 de Bob (KI6DY)