[RTTY] Rigblaster Pro USB help

joseph lutz kwm24 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 7 22:19:57 EST 2005

Hi Sid,

   Now you know why I am so screwed up!! It is the PLUS
not the PRO I have - I do not know why I even typed that.
But the manual that was with the unit does not mention it,
nor did I find anything up at the web site - or am I blind
also??  I remember when I opened up on Christmas morning
I thought something was missing - as the carton did not have
PLUS on it - nor the manual. After digging around in the
box I came upon a USB to Serial Adapter wrapped by itself
in the paper.
Anyway Sid, I guess then the serial cable that they included
with the parts list isn't even used - right?  The only thing
that was on the parts list of the rb Plus that could possibly
be equated to the usb/serial cable is :
MISC - Other cables or assessories that you ordered!!!

I thank you Sid - and I will hook it up like I did with my
NOMIC - except I will not use the serial cable but the
usb/serial cable.
73 and thanks again.
Joe

All messages and attachments scanned by Norton AntiVius Auto
                              checker prior to being sent.