[RTTY] RTTY Roundup N5UWY/9 Single Op LP

Peter Laws plaws at plaws.net
Sun Jan 9 20:09:05 EST 2005

Call: N5UWY/9
Operator(s): N5UWY
Station: N5UWY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Lombard, Ill
Operating Time (hrs): 13.85

------------
   80:   91
   40:    1
   20:  103
   15:   61
   10:    2
------------
Total:  258  State/Prov = 65  Countries = 0  Total Score = 16,770

Club:

Comments:

N1MM Logger doesn't break out State/Prov and DXCC in summary.

Sure wish I could tune up on 40 ...  Kept getting RF into the soundcard (I
think) at certain points on 80 and 20 and MMTTY would lock up.
Appreciate the patience of those who got DE N5UWY/9BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP ...  :-)  At least I could recover most times just by
restarting N1MM's digital interface window.

Doubled my QSOs from 2004 which was my first RTTY test in many years.  See
you in BARTG!

Peter Laws
N5UWY/9
ARRL VE