[RTTY] KK9T RTTY RU 2005

Tim Rife trife at sirus.com
Mon Jan 10 13:09:14 EST 2005

CALLSIGN: KK9T
QTH: Lowell, MI
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH

Band   	QSOs	STATES	PROVINCES	DX
80m		13	3		0		0
40m    	80	7		2		4
20m    	112	27		6		17
15m    	54	2		0		9

TOTALS	229	39		8		30

Total = 259 Q's x 77 mult's = CLAIMED-SCORE: 19943
All S&P, no running.

STATION:
Rig: FT-1000MP MARK V & QRO HF-2500DX
Antenna: A3S AT 60 FT AND HF9V GROUND MOUNTED OVER THE MICHIGAN SAND
Logger: WRITELOG

This was my first RTTY contest.  In fact, I made my first ever RTTY QSO
about two weeks ago.  In retrospect, I really need to go full size with the
80m vertical and I should have spent more time on 40m.  I had a couple of
minimal openings to europe on 20m and heard only a couple of JA's the whole
weekend.  All in all, it was a blast.  Can't wait until next time!

73,

Tim
KK9T