[RTTY] Help with keeping RF out of PC

Jeff Stai WK6I wk6i at twistedoak.com
Mon Jan 10 14:52:23 EST 2005

1. there was something a while back about setting the sound card priority to
'highest' as a way to prevent MMTTY lockups.

2. return the cables to their former rats nest glory - nice straight (or
even worse, coiled) cables attract RF - every time I try to make the cables
neat, bad things happen - randomness seems to cancel things out.
Re-randomize until it works again.

your grounding scheme is (from your description) identical to mine - I also
put everything on heavy duty surge protectors, for what it is worth.

...and my cables are a disaster...;-)

hope this helps! - jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai               jds at twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/