[RTTY] RTTY RU

N6OJ n6oj at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 12 14:10:54 EST 2005

Hi All
Well after to many attacks from Murphy and losing the first part of my log,
spending 24 hours getting things running again I got 2 hours of contesting time
I called the ARRL about sending in the log without the lost contacts and
as I thought so as to give those of you that worked me in the first part
of the contest credit for the contact I will not be sending in the log
that way it will not show up as not in log  and credit will be given to all
contacts
See you in the next contest
I think all the bugs are now out  HI  HI

Chuck
N6OJ