[RTTY] AA5AU ARRL RTTY Roundup Contest Notes

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Mon Jan 17 12:16:01 EST 2005

Nice read.  Gee maybe you'll want to get rid of the 775, if so the desk
here has room for another one of them;-)  My pack up rig is an old 756
and at times I've use the scope display on it to find a hole to grab and
run with.  But, from here during RTTY RU on 20 there were no holes.  The
band was best described as a sewer full of wall to wall signals from
14.120 to 14.070.  I guess it will say that way till the solar numbers
improve.

73 Larry W0ETC