[RTTY] PSK Info

John Elliott jae3806 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jan 18 02:18:10 EST 2005

Although I have not transmitted  PSK only  listened to it, I'm amazed and it
certaily has got me hooked.
I'm a QRP operator from way back and will be really interested to see what I
can acomplish with 1 watt from my 703.
Am using Hamdelux and I surprised at how I can witness the band come alive
with what I consider to be rare DXcallsigns , that I could not get with
Voice.

Any QRP PSK31 clubs alive and well yet in the world ???. I'de be happy to
hang a 1mw per 1000 km award on the shack wall.

John Elliott  VK3CVF
Location -  Melbourne Australia
Email -       jae3806 at bigpond.net.au