[RTTY] BARTG Sprint Contest

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 19 23:37:24 EST 2005

John GW4SKA wrote:

>>>Just one FAQ ... the 5 minute band change limitation does not apply to the
Expert class or to Multi-op. If you want to run SO2R just enter the Expert
class.<<<

This doesn't imply that you have to run the Expert class if you are SO2R.  You
can still run SO2R in the Single Op class as long as you don't violate the 5
minute band change rule.

Sorry guys & gals, I'll be duck hunting this weekend.  It's the last weekend of
the season.  For some reason I couldn't get the Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries
Department to move this up a week so I could contest.

Have Fun!  I'll miss ya'll.

73, Don AA5AU