[RTTY] Green Keys vs. PSK31 - One man's opinion

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Thu Jan 20 20:29:37 EST 2005

George, you forgot to tell his that some of us OFs are just too darned
set in out ways to adapted to anything new!  As for me I seldom rag chew
on RTTY because of my very poor typing.  Ever since a stroke 8 years back
the fingers on my left hand do not seem always to hit the same keys my
brain is telling them to press.  So for me it is mostly F1, F2, etc in
the contests.  Even then I sometimes embarrass my self  by punching the
wrong F key:-(

73, Larry L

W0ETC