[RTTY] HamScope - Sequence Numbers

Mac McDaniel n0ob at nntc.net
Sat Jan 22 01:32:19 EST 2005

Hi All,

Anyone out there using HamScope for RTTY?  I am going to try to use it in the BARTG Sprint contest.  I normally use a Kam with my
logging software until my Kam died.  Can anyone tell me how to get HamScope to count in sequence numbers with the command below?
I'm confused, like normal.

Thanks for your help!
73, Mac  N0OB

<EXTMAC> is replaced by the external macro string contained in the HamScope DDE server. External applications hooking to the HamScope DDE server can use this macro to supply generic data to be transmitted, such as contest sequence numbers. Any string Poked() into the ext_macro item of the server will be used to replace this tag.