[RTTY] Mea culpa & Question

joseph lutz kwm24 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 23 14:33:23 EST 2005

Hi,
  Tried to work the BARTG Sprint and I am sorry for my fumbling
on the responses - no heat in the shack and my foul-weather gear
was always getting into my way when trying to type.  I finally gave
up and will find out where the people are that was to hook up the
heat - not nice when it is in single digits outside and snowing.
  Anyway, I have been reading over the material for MMTTY and
N1MM trying to find out if there is a macro for the required
Serial #.  Copying all you and how you make everything flow
I need the secret on how to /insert/ the one-up #.  On the other
contests it is easy to make the macro for the required response;
i.e. state, zone etc, but with the serial number how is it done?
Again, sorry for the fumbling - still getting used to RTTY contesting
and it is a blast.  BTW, didn't use N1MM logging prgm as I have
to give it a couple of dry runs.
  Hope to see you all in the next RTTY test.
73,
Joe W7LPF/3

"Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many
 rewards, if you disgrace yourself you can always write a book."
                                                                    -
Ronald Reagan

All messages and attachments scanned by Norton AntiVius Auto
                              checker prior to being sent.