[RTTY] Contest Happenings??

Don Inbody (AD0K) ad0k at inbody.net
Mon Jan 24 15:15:56 EST 2005

Very good comments.  Now I am a raw rookie at this contest thing, but have
been operating for over a quarter of a century.

I agree with the 599 remark and would enjoy something else.

The QSL or TU is important to be sure all is well.  I use and recommend
something like

AA5AU tu 5nn 056 de AD0K K

That ensure the other station know who you are sending it to and also
ensures they have one last shot at getting your own callsign right.

RTTY is less of a problem with this due to the requirment to actually print
it out, but I have worked CW contests where more than one station is sure
the reply is for them.

73, Don/ADØK