[RTTY] ZK1 on RTTY

Magnus A sm6wet at telia.com
Tue Jan 25 12:47:19 EST 2005

Hello!

I dont know if ZK1 is far up on the wanted list for RTTY but I would like to
just inform that I will be QRV on (among other modes) RTTY from
Aitutaki as ZK1WET from approx 1st of Feb to 17th of Feb.

Will also try to get some score in the CQ WPX RTTY contest.

We have 4 calls but only ZK1WET will be active in digital modes.

Antennas:
6m     Not yet finished.
10m   3el Monobander
12m    Inverted-V
15m    Fullsize GP 15m AGL
17m    3el Fullsize monobander
20m    3 or 4el Fullsize monobander
30m    Fullsize GP 10m AGL
40m    Fullsize GP 10m AGL
80m    Rotatable D-loop (may be used on other bands too)
80m    Fullsize elevated ¼wave vertical
160m  Working on it but probably Inverted L or T-Vertical (elevated)

Hope to see you in the log and please bare with me in the Pile since I am
quite new with RTTY but loving it.

73 Magnus (soon ZK1WET)

---