[RTTY] GMFSK

Ed w3nr at comcast.net
Tue Jan 25 20:48:33 EST 2005

I know this is a long shot here, as most of you use a version of Windows
and/or Mac. However there are a few of us that prefer Linux. So please
bear with me for this.

I'm using Gmfsk ver 6-7 with hamlib3. My frequency in the
spectrum/waterfall is off by exactly 1 kc. USB, LSB makes no difference,
LSB is 1 kc low, USB is 1 kc high from the readout on the rig. I'm using
  a TT Omni-VI and Gmfsk is the only app that does not display the
frequency correctly. XDX-Xlog-Grig all show the correct frequency. Any
ideas on how to correct this ?? Is there a parameter that I can set in
Gmfsk to do it ?? I didn't see anything in rigctrl that looked
interesting. Thanks for the bandwidth guys...73

Ed W3NR

Debian GNU/Linux by Libranet