[RTTY] RTTY Software

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at ispwest.com
Sun Jul 3 20:59:23 EDT 2005

At 03:24 PM 7/3/2005, Charles wrote:
>Bill,
>  I run it under windows(95), so it will work with windows.
>Works with WL also(.pif file). WL is ok but one of those multi-purpose
>loggers so

Yes, I too have run RITTY under Windows 95, but it was in DOS mode. What I
was referring to was running a Windows program such as WriteLog or N1MM
Logger, using WinXP, and having RITTY do the demodulating. Have you been
able to do that? If so, that's great. I haven't been able to, perhaps
because my main computer does not have any ISA slots for the soundboard.

--
Bill, W6WRT