[RTTY] NAQP RTTY

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Tue Jul 5 18:11:46 EDT 2005

There are now six people signed on for the TCG NAQP RTTY teams.  Those
signed on
with their status as FT (Full Time) or PT (Part Time) are:

W0ETC FT
AD4EB  FT
N8PUG  FT
KE4OAR PT
KM4H  PT
KI8U FT

This is a nice start, but as everyone probably knows I'm greedy and would
like to sign up lots more people to play on a team with TCG.  If you are
going to play in NAQP RTTY be it for a hour or ten hours you are more
than welcome to play on one of our teams.  Truth be known the only
requirements for being on one of the TCG teams, is to make some Qs,
include the team name (to be determined) when you submit your log to NCJ,
and to above all have some fun!

In case anyone is wondering, NAQP RTTY runs 1800Z July 16 to 0600Z July
17, 2005 and single ops can operate 10 hours of 12 hour contest period
with any "off times being a minimum of 30 minutes.

If you'd like to be on one of the TCG teams email me and I'll do my best
to take care of the details.  Hey, this year so far I'm not doing this on
a laptop in a hospital room!   At least for today life is good but
tomorrow could be a different story so be thankful for and enjoy each
good day as best you can!

73 W0ETC

Larry L in IA