[RTTY] TEAMS NAQP RTTY

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Wed Jul 6 20:47:27 EDT 2005

TCG lost one team player due to a Florida trip but gained several more in
the last 24 hours.  Those signed on with their status as FT (Full Time)
or PT (Part Time) for the TCG teams are:

W0ETC FT
AD4EB  FT
N8PUG  FT
N1WI  FT
KE4OAR PT
KI8U FT
W4BCG  FT
N4ZZ  FT
K4HMB  PT
WB4YDL  FT?

As always, if you'd like to play on a team we'd love to have you play
with TCG.  If you've never played on a team, why not give it a try?  I
can't speak for anyone else but to working a fellow team made is probably
my biggest thrill in NAQP RTTY.  Yes, it trips my trigger even more than
getting NE or ND for mults.

I don't know how many times I've written this but is true that TCG
welcomes anyone to play with us be this you first RTTY contest or you
500th.   Don't worry about how well you'll do for in our book there is no
such thing as a low score for any score is better than no score.
Participation at any level and having fun is what it is about and if you
roll up a big score while doing that great, but again any score is better
is much better than no score.

To play on one of the five person TCG email me.  If you have question
about the teams email me and I'll do my best to give you an answer.

73 Larry

W0ETC in IA