[RTTY] RTTY NAQP

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Fri Jul 8 20:28:24 EDT 2005

Not sure of what I did wrong last time as some of the calls were down at
the bottom below the signature line.  Maybe it was due to my using a
remote web mail connection?

TCG is now up to 18 team players for NAQP RTTY.  That is almost four
teams! Those signed on with their status as FT (Full Time) or PT (Part
Time) for the TCG teams are:

W0ETC FT
AD4EB  FT
N8PUG  FT
N1WI  FT
KE4OAR PT
KI8U FT
W4BCG  FT
N4ZZ  FT
K4HMB  PT
WB4YDL  FT?
K5ZM  PT
K3UK/2  PT
KA7KUZ  FT
KS0M  PT
NP4BM  FT?
KB2OUA PT
W4TDB  PT
NY4N  FT

I probably will not be bugging everyone for more TCG NAQP RTTY Team
player on Saturday, as I'll play some (maybe hard for a while) in IARU HF
and have other things to accomplish.  I hope everyone has a fun Saturday
whatever you do and if you have a spare moment why not think about
playing on a team in NAQP RTTY.  If you decide you want to play with us
email me as Sunday I'll be back into NAQP RTTY Team mode!

Now to see if I can find a microphone to hook up to the rig for IARU.  I
know there is one somewhere here in the shack, but where??

73 Larry
W0ETC in IA