[RTTY] 25 RTTY Team Players

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Thu Jul 14 20:21:53 EDT 2005

TCG now has 25 team players for five full teams in NAQP RTTY.  There is
also one "reserve" in case anyone has a change of plans and has to drop
out.  Those signed on with their status as FT (Full Time) or PT (Part
Time) for the TCG teams are:

W0ETC FT
AD4EB  FT
N8PUG  FT
N1WI  FT
KE4OAR PT
KI8U FT
W4BCG  FT
N4ZZ  FT
K4HMB  PT
WB4YDL  FT?
K5ZM  PT
K3UK/2  PT
KA7KUZ  FT
KS0M  PT
NP4BM  FT?
KB2OUA PT
W4TDB  PT
NY4N  FT
K0IDT  FT
WA4OSD  FT
VA7ST  FT
KE4KWE  FT
DJ6JH  PT
W4LC  FT
W9HLY FT
K4RO PT in Reserve

Now to think about team names.  In the past I've used song titles, dance
styles, types of computer files, etc.  What haven't I used?  I fell an a
few neurons twitching so maybe a thought is forming in my brain.
Hopefully the teams will be registered Friday evening so watch this
reflector for an email with team names and composition.

To all who have signed on my personal thanks and the thanks of TCG for
playing with us.

73 W0ETC

Larry in IA