[RTTY] asynchronous antenna

John- W4DJ w4dj at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 17 19:46:47 EDT 2005

No the problem was Different types of Probagation were happening.
>From here in S FLA I noticed some areas were strong and others weak or not
hearing at all.
Plus the fact that we had Strong QSB and Great Absortion of the atmosphere
which made many of my QSO's asked AGN AGN.
Conditions were lousy. I know I was heard by many who I could not copy, go
figure.
Its all a roll of the dice when it comes to the Sun and the Earth, you never
know what they'll throw at you. It just shows us we are not in control
Mother Nature is!

Had alot of fun!
C Ya all later 73s
de John W4DJ